Flexible Plastic Pipe Information Also Know As Flexible Metal
8 Reasons to consider Tectite Flexible Metal for your flexible plastic pipe.
Flexible Plastic Pipe – Tectite Flexible metal is a brand new product to the UK market and the first time Multi layer flexible metal tube has ever been offered to the UK installer in 15 and 22mm!
For information regarding the installation process please see the alternate article here.
- Manufactured by Pegler Yorkshire Tectite has sold 0ver 100 million plumbing fittings since 1998. These fittings are developed by Pegler Yorkshire who boast over 100 years of British manufacturing experience. The Flexible Plastic Pipe or Flexible Metal system is no exception from Pegler Yorkshires extremely high standards of quality and innovation and every system is guaranteed for 30 years. Continue reading
Flexible Metal Pipe Step by Step Guide to Bending the Rules of Plumbing
Here we have flexible metal pipe for those installers wanting flexibility, efficiency and swift installation offered by plastic plumbing systems. The metal flexible pipe offers and craves the performance and reliability offered by traditional soldered copper. Rather sticking to copper the copper piping now has alternative solution.
Multi-layer composite pipe (MLCP) has been used on the continent for a long time as a source for flexible metal pipe and is now to be launched in the UK in sizes 15 and 22mm by Tectite from Pegler Yorkshire. The metal flexible pipe is constructed using a thin layer of aluminium flanked either side by a layer of PE-Xc. The MLCP offers flexibility coupled with the performance and reliability of a standard metal system. Continue reading
Gate Valve Problems & Cures Information
Hi, and welcome to Gate Valve Problems & Cures Information. This article is all about leaking gate valve problems and gate valves that don’t operate correctly by Martin Smith an emergency plumber in Manchester but also an agent that covers the whole of the UK with over 400 recommended engineers national. Here are the top 14 questions that are asked when searching for an answers when it comes to your gate valve problems.
- What is a gate valve used for?
- My gate valve is seized open, what can I do?
- Gate valve will not open?
- How do I replace my gate valve without draining down the hot water?
- My gate valve will not turn off properly, why is this?
- When replacing the gate valve, should I have to drain down first?
- Where should gate valves be located?
- Why do gate valve seize up?
- How do I repair my gate valve without replacing it?
- Why do plumbers fit gate valves if there so unreliable?
- What causes gate valves to break?
- Is it ok to leave a gate valve partially open or close?
- How long do gate valves last for?
- Where do gate valve leak from? Continue reading
What is the best plumbing paste I can buy
Martin explores a debate between the different best plumbing paste that is out there. Some like to think they can just use PTFE and other just think as long as it is a paste that it’s ok. Well I guess in some instances that as long as you use it for what it say’s on the tin then it’s ok. WRONG! As long as the paste has worked the first time then the chances are that it will last for the time of the guarantee period. Some pastes are hard to use well other types of paste will set quickly and go hard. There are pastes that never set but do the job to what you want it to do. Martin Smith an emergency plumber has is own opinions on what is the best plumbing paste out there and yes it can also be used with gas. Continue reading
What is the best shower pump and why
Martin Smith looks in to what’s the best shower pump a plumber or the occupant can buy without being prejudice to other pumps. The best shower pump is measured by the feed back of plumbers and there experience with the shower pumps that are being installed. It is also measured by the quality to build the pump. The cost of the pump is very important to those who have them fitted in there home. It is very important that the guarantee of the pump lasts the recommended usage of the shower. The company information on the pump including instructions and customer care is very important. Putting the above in mind, it is very important when buying the best shower pump that you understand why. Here are some common questions below that are also answered further down. Continue reading
Mains Water Booster Pump Questions & Answers
An answer for those who ask about having a mains water booster pump. For many years for those who don’t have enough water pressure, it has been found that most people can’t find an answer. There’s so many out there that fit pumps against plumbing regulations, but until recently there is a pump that can be fitted and is Wras approved. Just below are some questions asked and also answered.
- Can I use a pump on my mains water supply to boost my water?
- Is using a booster pump aloud on the mains water supply?
- I have poor water supply, how can I get more water pressure?
- How do I get better water pressure into my home?
- My taps are running very poorly, how can I make them better?
- My shower is run by mains water, can I use a pump? Continue reading
Tap Not Turning Off, What Can I Do – Useful Information
My tap won’t turn off, what can I do before I call upon an emergency plumber. Are you in a situation where your tap not turning off and wondering what to do before realising you really need an emergency plumber. Martin Smith who is fully experienced in this situation will explain in great deal what you can do and what you can not do to save all the hassle of getting into a situation and getting very frustrated.
Martin Smith who is a fully experience emergency plumber in Manchester and works as an agent for recommended plumbers in the UK explains that in allot of situations where the occupant panics. They first of all try to fix the leak themselves, but in the unfortunate situation rather than taking a few simple steps, the plumbing emergency gets even worse.
Before we explain in great detail below, we have included a faulty tap not turning off in a real life situation, where Martin dealt with himself but most importantly has soon as Martin arrived at the plumbing emergency, Martin decided he was going to share the real life situation where the customers tap not turning off. Continue reading
Emergency Burst Lead Pipe
Have you got a burst lead Pipe and in need on an emergency plumber and wondering what steps to take and once the plumbing engineer arrive on what to expect. Here we have an example of an emergency burst lead pipe that Martin Smith attended. Lucky for this plumbing emergency it was easily excessible. In most cases, an emergency plumber will not be so lucky where the lead pipe will most probable be berried underneath the ground or in the wall. Continue reading
What is the best shower head
Buying the best shower head is not all about looks or the speed the water comes out but is all about the effectiveness of the wash and the money you will save when taking a shower. As the more we are populated within the united kingdom the more we struggle to get water to our homes explains Martin Smith a well know plumber. In this article we will mention about the smart looking best shower heads and the showers that have a lot of water coming out but most of all we will talk about those showers that are well advanced in technology, saving us water when we take a shower. Continue reading
Hot Water Airlock Problem & Cures
If you have an hot water airlock problem but no way to understand on how this happened or how to get an airlock out of the hot water system then carry on reading below as Martin an experienced emergency plumber in Manchester explains all the cures. Just below we explain the most asked questions the further below we answer all the questions that people are looking for.
- How can I get an airlock out of my hot water?
- My hot water is coming through my tap but the cold water isn’t?
- I have tried to get my airlock out of my hot water but I have failed, is there any other way?
- There no water coming through my tap, is this an airlock or my mains water supply?
- How do I get an airlock out of my tap using a kitchen mixer tap?
- Can I use my washing machine hose to get an airlock or will this cause further problems?
- How long does it take to get an airlock out of the hot water system?
- I have no water coming through my taps, could this be an airlock or a stop valve problem?
- What tools do I need to get an airlock out of my hot water supply?
- What causes an airlock in the hot water system?
- What is the best method of getting an airlock out of my taps?
- My cold water is gravity fed, can I cross the hot to get my airlock out?
- My shower has a hot water airlock, how can this be fixed?
- I have water coming out in all taps except for one tap, what can this be?
- Can a airlock in the hot or cold water be down to blocked filters? Continue reading