I have an air lock in central heating system how can I get this out?
Air Lock in my central heating system? Want to know how to get an air lock in central heating system but don’t know how to then keep reading. Martin Smith an experience plumber in Bury who also covers a service through-out the UK explains just below.
Please keep in mind that getting an airlock in central heating system there are a few different way where one may fail and the other may work. If any of these don’t work then it’s time to get an experienced emergency plumber out. Continue reading
What does an F5 fault code on a Glow Worm Combi Boiler mean and can I fix this?
Finding yourself with an F5 fault code on your glow worm boiler and don’t know what to do. Here we explain what your able to do without giving too much away, as you most likely will need a gas safe registered engineer. Martin Smith an experienced emergency plumber will explain.
To the right of you is an example of an overheat stat with a button that may be in relations to the F5 Fault code. Continue reading
What is the best tap I can buy 2013
Want to know what the best tap 2013 you can buy. Emergency Plumber Martin Smith bring’s up 11 common questions answers.
- What is the best tap I can buy?
- How long is my tap guaranteed for?
- I have no receipt on my tap do I still have a guarantee?
- Which tap is the best for maintenance?
- Which tap is most likely going to last the longest? or
- What is the average life span to a tap?
- What is the Cheapest taps to buy?
- What are the latest tap in fashion?
- How much do taps cost on average?
- Where can I find tap spares?
- Can the water pressure determine what tap I buy?
My gas engineer has turned off my gas, is he allowed to do this?
A occupant once said to me “My gas engineer has turned off my gas, is he allowed to do this?”.
Here are some issues an emergency gas engineer can come up against when telling a customer that they have to turn the gas off or disconnect there boiler from the gas supply.
Some occupants get really angry. Are you one of them?
My Over Flow Pouring Water What Can I Do
Recently I had a customer ask “My Over Flow Pouring Water what can I do” So Martin an emergency plumber who works on behalf of other plumbers through out the UK has decided to base the information on the over flow. Just below here is what Martin has to say.
About plastic coated copper pipe and what they are for
Plastic coated copper pipe and what is it use for information. Martin Smith an emergency plumber explains the 7 most related answers to what you may be looking for.
- What is Plastic Coated Copper Pipe?
- What’s Plastic Coated Copper Pipe used for?
- How much does it cost to buy pipe with plastic over it?
- Where can I buy copper pipe with plastic coated surrounding it?
- What size can I buy plastic copper pipe?
- What colours do Plastic Coated Copper Tubes come in?
- What type of fitting can I use on Plastic Coated Copper tubing?
Is there a silicone that can dry under water
A silicone that can dry under water is like asking a plumber to do an electricians job, it doesn’t always work. Martin an experienced emergency plumber explains what is the best silicone that can dry under water.
What is the best boiler system I can have in my home 2013
Martin Smith an emergency plumber in Bury who also covers the whole of the UK explains in his opinion what is the best boiler system you can have in your home. Also we include questions and answers just below.
- What is the cheapest boiler I can buy?
- What is the most reliable boiler?
- Which boiler is the best all rounder?
- What is the most efficient boiler I can have installed?
- Which boiler is the best seller?
- Which boiler offers the best warrantee?
What is the best pipe freezing machine
Here we have an electric pipe freezing machine known as the Rothenberger Plumbfreeze Eco. Have you ever need to replace anything plumbing related but was unable to due to the water not turning off resulting in the use of an emergency plumber. Have you ever needed to replace a stopcock and was unable to because the mains stop valve outside was non accessible?
Just below are some questions asked about the electric pipe freezing machine.
- Can I use the pipe freezing machine to freeze plastic pipe?
- How do I know the pipes are frozen using the pipe freezing kit?
- What is the best pipe freezing kit I can buy?
- What size pipes can the electric pipe freezing kit freeze?
- Where can I buy an electric pipe freezing kit?
- How much is an electric pipe freezing kit?
- How do I defrost a frozen pipe?
- How long does it take to freeze a pipe using the electric pipe freezing kit?
- What is the guarantee on the electric pipe freezing kit?
- How much do I save when buying the electric pipe freezing kit in comparison to the spray kits?
- Why is my electric pipe freezing kit not working? Continue reading
Multikwik Information & Most frequent questions
Multikwik® was invented in Holland by Mr Kleinoff in the 1960’s. Before the first Multikwik WC connector was designed, the only seal available around the toilet was cement, however this caused problems, which included cracks leading to leaks and an emergency plumber being required. So then came along the invention of the Multikwik as we know it today. Even though Multikwik is best known for WC connectors, they also offer a wide range of traps, compression waste and sanitary items. Multikwik is part of the Aliaxis Group.
Just below Martin an emergency plumber explains the top questions & answers when it comes to the Multikwik.
- Is Multikwik just a pan connector?
- How do I fit a Multikwik WC connector?
- What is the best Multikwik WC connector on the market?
- Should I always use a “Number 1” WC connector?
- Should the fins of the Multikwik WC connector be pulled out after fitting?
- What is the guarantee on a Multikwik WC connector?
- Why do some people call Multikwik, Multiquick?
- How can I tell that the WC connector I have is a genuine Multikwik WC connector?
- Why is it so important to buy a high quality WC connector?
- Where can I buy Multikwik? Continue reading